Tech Candy Power Trip Outlet Station - White/Pink
Together, we'll really go places.
- A universal outlet & 4 USB ports nestle together in 1 compact travel charging station, your co-pilot to help charge your every device.
- 4 USB 2.0 Smart Chip ports & 1 copper 3-prong universal outlet are strong enough to handle 5 devices at once.
- When you plug into the USB port, the Power Trip senses your specific device & delivers the right amount of power, charging as fast as possible. Over-voltage protection assures a stable current to your gadgets.
- The heavy-duty 5’ long cord winds neatly around the device when not in use, keeping your bag tidy.
- You'll never have to search for that elusive USB adapter again. And with the Power Trip, you'll never want to leave home without it, either.
- WHEN USING OVERSEAS: You can use the Power Trip to travel outside the US. Provide an adapter for use at the wall, and plug only dual-voltage devices into the Power Trip.
- WHEN USING IN THE US: You can obviously use the Power Trip in the US & you can plug in either a US-shaped plug end (standard 110V plug end we all know & love) or a European-shaped plug end (the large, 220V two-pronged plug end that looks so strange to us here in the US) into the Power Trip outlet safely. You do not need a power converter at the US wall outlet.